Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am a Bad Blogger..

I am a horrible blogger.. yes, thats right.. I spend plenty of time online reading other people's blogs, but I fail to take the time to write my own.. but I am going to try and get better and keep people more informed about whats going in my little family's lives! Let's see.. We all just got back from vacation to Orange Beach/Destin.. my Mom and Step-Dad retired and are living in Orange Beach, so we loaded up and dropped off Hallie Kate with them for a short getaway for Mommy and Daddy in Destin.. Mommy somehow contracted a cold (go figure), but I toughed it through and had a great couple days w. the Hubs. Then on Sunday (Mother's Day) , we went back to Mom's to take her to lunch and to pick up our precious cargo! HK had a large time at the beach, riding a pirate ship for a birthday party and playing with her Cappy and Granny.. from the pics, I believe our daughter partied more than Mommy and Daddy! ha..

In other news.. I am already planning HK's 2nd Bday party.. its not until September, but I have been gathering up Elmo related gear for months! ha I cant believe my little angel is already about to be 2!!!! It goes by way too fast.. just the other day, I was praying God would help you grow so we could leave the hospital and now I just want it to slow down! Everyone keeps asking when we are having another one and as much as seeing new babies give me the "fever", you are such a complete and perfect gift and I'm not completely sure if there will be a another, but I do know if/when it does happen, we will know its the right time for us all and now you are just too much fun to share right now! ha

I am going to start being better and posting pics etc.. i promise!!! Pics of our beach trip to follow soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment