Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards, Anyone??

I, along with many other people, have become much more aware of the economy and how much we all overspend. I had decided not to Fall Pictures this year since we had just celebrated my child's 1st birthday and had tons of pictures from that. I figured we could use some of those pictures for our annual Brand Family Christmas card, so I went straight to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards to find what card I wanted to use. I had already used them for her birth announcements last year which were also our Christmas Card and they were absolutely precious and I used Shutterfly to create a very special birthday photo book to display all her 1st birthday pictures without the added expense of printing out all the pictures. Shutterfly has so many things to offer and at great prices. They are always offering a deal on the shipping or a percentage off of your order and when you recieve your order in the mail, there is always an added coupon for your next order. So, basically when wanting to save money and get the best quality photos and cards.. go to Shutterfly.com. This year, they are offering a special for bloggers and when you follow the directions they give you, you will receive 50 free holiday cards!!!! I am so excited and cant wait to place my order. You, too, can receive this great special by going to http://bit.ly/sfly2010 Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment