Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful for.....

I saw alot of my fellow bloggers mentioning things they are thankful for so I decided with the season fast approaching, it was time I listed what I was thankful for:

First and foremost, I am thankful for my family that God gave me... I have a loving and supportive husband who sacrifices being with us everyday to give us a better life and without him, we would truly be lost... he also helped to give me my daughter who is by far the best thing that has ever happened to us! Hallie Kate is the kind of baby people dream about.. beautiful, sweet, and just pure precious! I truly cannot even say her name or look at her picture without a smile on my face and a happy tear in my eye. I know I have not done many things right in my life, but whatever I did to deserve her.. well for that I am forever grateful! :)

My parents.. My Daddy is my heart, always has been and always will be! He and my step-mom, are always available to help me with the baby when my husband is gone or when he finally is home and we need a date night or just when I need to run an errand, they babysit free of charge anytime I need them, check on us daily, do things around my house, etc. etc... they definitely help me out when I am "husband-less" and that is truly something that is priceless.

My friends.. as you get older and get married and have kids, etc.. you do tend to lose touch with old friends, make new, whatever the case but i do have a few, close friends who I know I can count on when I need them and thats what truly matters... I include my sister in this because she is one of my best friends and I can always go to her with anything! (I love you Sunny!)

My job.. it is definitely an easy-going and relaxed atmosphere and is just enough for a Mommy who spends the majority of her time at home.. I work for an awesome boss who lets me make my own schedule and understands that my baby comes first and the extra money helps for sure.

My house.. I <3 my cozy little house in Sharon, it doesnt have much growing room but for now it is perfect and is just enough for the 3 of us and makes it a lot easier to chase after a 14 month old (HK is 14 months old today.. slow down sister.. you are growing too fast! :( )

My Tahoe.. yes i know my list is dwindling down to the "material" things but its my other baby ha! I will never drive anything else but a Tahoe and it was a wpnderful surprise from my hard working hubby and it will probably be my birthday, anniversary, christmas, etc present for the next 10 years so I better enjoy it! :)

Warm Pajamas, Hot Chocolate, Good Books and On Demand... I love coming home from work and me and HK snuggling up in our pajamas and playing and then when she lays down its time for Mommy to read or I catch up on my shows on On Demand.. my favorite shows at the moment are Grey's, Dancing with the Stars, Blue Bloods, Jerseylicious, Snapped... the list could go on all day.. yes, i am a TV junkie and i love it!

Well, I am about to wind this down, but I would lastly and defintely most importantly like to thank God for everything He has blessed and continues to bless me and my family with, certainly health because that is something money certainly cannot buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment